السبت، 29 يناير 2011

My Family Tree

The Family Tree Searcher site grew out of efforts to trace my family trees. I found most of the clues to my ancestry by searching online, particularly for my great-grandmother Cora Burns (pictured at the right). Much to my surprise, the ancestry of Cora Burns can be traced back to the Quaker colonization in 1682. If you go back further, some lines of her ancestry have supposedly been traced back to nearly the year 1,000. I now have a lifetime hobby to verify all this information.
As I became fairly good at searching the various websites, friends and relatives have asked me to give them suggestions for searching for family trees. This website grew out of those suggestions.

Family Tree Searcher Review

"Overall this site is easy to use and very valuable. It provides a quick and easy way to try and get past an end-of-line ancestor. However, as with all genealogical information, it still requires verification of sources and conclusions. I recommend this site to any researcher who wants to locate other researchers on the same line. This website should be in the toolbox of every genealogist using the Web." Lawrence M. Hamilton, Jr., Hamilton National Genealogical Society, Inc. Click here for the full review of the Family Tree Searcher site.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق